HOW LONG DOES MY ENJO PRODUCT CLEAN HYGIENICALLY?
Cleaning tests confirm – depending on application, area and frequency of use – the ENJO Fibre has an optimum cleaning performance for three years. After this time, the cleaning power decreases strongly. After the 4th year the cleaning performance has dropped to 44%. Therefore we recommend to replace the fibres after 3 years.
WHY WE RECOMMEND TO REPLACE THE ENJO PRODUCTS AFTER 3 YEARS
ENJO CARE AND APPLICATION
ENJO Fibres like:
Being washed before first use (except the Lint Glove and fibres for dusting and polishing)
Being rinsed in warm water after each use (if lightly soiled)
Being washed in the washing machine (if dirty or greasy) at 40 - 60 degree celsius
Being washed in the laundry bag
Being air dried
ENJO Fibres don’t like:
Fabric softener & bleach
Being dry cleaned
Being wrung out lengthways (see illustration below for the correct method)
1. Wet the top of the fibre.
2. Roll water through evenly.
3. Squeeze out any excess water.
- ENJO Floor Fibres should be rinsed after each use and hung up to dry. Do not allow to dry while dirty, e.g. on the Floorcleaner Plate.
- There is a risk of scratching on delicate materials. You should therefore check the effect of cleaning with an ENJO fibre on a hidden area as a first step. ENJO fibres can occasionally collect particles of grit (for example when washing a car) which could scratch delicate or high gloss surfaces. Ensure you are using plenty of water to rinse fibres while working if there is a risk of grit being picked up.
- Contact with sharp or rough surfaces may result in tears to some delicate ENJO fibres, creating small holes. This does not affect the function of the products.
CARE SYMBOLS ON THE LABELS
These are the meaning of the Care Symbols that are found on the Labels.
|Use damp – no need to dry afterwards|
|Use wet – dry afterwards|
|Optimum washing temperature 40-60°C|
|Do not bleach|
|Do not iron|
|Do not tumble-dry|
|No fabric softener|
|Do not dry clean|
|Colour Indicator = Service Life|
|Wash in the Laundry Bag|
OUR COLOUR INDICATOR
We make sure that your products are always 100% up to the job with our colour indicator label. For optimum cleaning performance, ENJO fibre products should be replaced around every three years – depending on application, area and frequency of use. Our colour indicator shows you when the ENJOtex fibre has reached the end of its lifespan.
Label before use
Colour of test patch and wear indicator patch will differ strongly.
Label of worn out product
Colour of test patch and wear indicator patch have become the same. Now it is time to replace your product. Please contact your ENJOpreneur.
Give your used ENJO products to your ENJOpreneur. We will then have the old ENJO products recycled professionally. Even when our products’ service life comes to an end we make sure everything is eco-friendly. We have our old ENJO products recycled professionally so the fibres are made into insulation material, filling material for car seats and upholstery or fleece used in agriculture.
DO YOU STILL HAVE QUESTIONS REGARDING HOW TO LOOK AFTER YOUR ENJO FIBRES?
We’re happy to answer them. Send us a contact form or call us right now: +65 6270 8300